Versatile Locking Device
OUTLOCKS’ Locking Device is ideal for securing a wide range of cabinets, containers and openings. As the lock is fitted internally and has no contact points with the exterior, its presence and location are concealed for maximized security.
The LD850 is easily installed, equipped with a mechanical unlock override button and a wide variety of access capabilities.
- Robust, innovative and highly secure locking unit.
- Based on the revolutionary, patent protected KnockCode technology.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications which present challenging lock requirements along with advanced access management and control.
Cabinets, containers, trucks and a wide variety of outdoor openings.
- Case & cover: Zamak casting
- Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Finish: White aluminum
- Size: L=118.6mm, H=31mm, W=38mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C
- Accessories: Strike (included)
- Operated by: OUTLOCKS Control Unit
- Form: Cardboard box
- Size: L=83mm, H=17mm, W=27mm
- Weight: 770gr
- Content: 1 x LD850 Unit, 1 x Strike with spring & Push Pin,
- 2 x Strike mounting bushing*
*Also available: Model LD850WS with no strike in package.