OUTLOCKS’ KnocKey™ is a light, matchbox-sized device used for transmitting the encrypted knocking code to the lock.
The KnocKey™ features a backlit eleven-button keypad. It is highly durable, powered by a long lasting lithium battery. Each KnocKey™ comes with a unique serial number for identification when interacting with the lock.
- Handheld, matchbox sized device
- Backlight mode for night time use
- Low battery usage
Hand held key used for unlocking OUTLOCKS’ wide range of locking units.
- Case: Plastic
- Keypad: Metal Tactile Switches
- Backlight: Blue
- Size: L=71mm, H=20mm, W=39mm
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +65ºC
- Power: 1 x CR2 Lithium Battery
- Accessories: KC193 silicon rubber cover (optional)
- Form: Cardboard box
- Size: L=92mm, H=28mm, W=62mm
- Weight: 54gr
- Content: 1 x PK174 Unit (battery inside)
* A Locking Unit can manage up to 2000 KnocKeys or 1000 Emergency KnocKeys